Walk with Me 2018 will take place on March 5-6, 2018 in Niagara Falls, Ontario!
Walk with Me: Changing the Culture of Aging in Canada is a biennial conference that brings together older adults/residents, care partners, educators, policy makers, students and researchers from all over the country to learn with and from each other about how to enhance the journey of aging across the continuum of care and community living.
Read the Walk with Me Overview.
- Program – full program now available!
- Registration – early bird extended January 31st!
- Accommodations & Travel
- Exhibitors & Sponsors
- Call for Sessions – now closed
- Conference planning partners
- Facebook Contest – now closed
- Living Fully white paper