If you would like to receive monthly email updates about RIA, please sign up here.
If you would like to receive a hard copy of RIA News and/or our annual report, please email us with your full name and mailing address.
RIA News is released every Spring and Fall and features a
collection of stories highlighting RIA activities.
2017 – Featured on the Front Page:
- Spring – RIA Welcomes Global Force in Dementia Innovation
2016 – Featured on the Front Page:
- Fall – Move More program Picking Up Speed
- Spring – National Network for Culture Change Grows at Walk with Me 2016
2015 – Featured on the Front Page:
- Fall – Opening the doors on the new Centre of Excellence
- Spring – Working Together to Put Living First
2014 – Featured on the Front Page:
- Spring – Fighting for a New Old Age
- Fall – Global Researchers Agree: Moving More is Key to Healthy Aging
RIA’s A-HA program releases a newsletter each year highlighting food and nutrition research activities.
Research Matters is a monthly publication that highlights
one RIA success story in every issue.
- July – Adopt a Student Program
- June – Mealtimes Matter in Long-Term Care
- May – Building relationships at the 3rd CCE
- April – Bringing the Residents’ Bill of Rights Alive
- March – Dr. Al Power joins RIA team
- February – What makes a team extraordinary?
- January – Everyone has a role to play in changing the culture of aging
- December – New Schlegel Research Chair in Technology
- November – Core Heart Team Concept Catching Fire
- October – Move More takes root at Erin Meadows
- September – Culture Change Exchange Inspires Many
- August – Cultivating and Spreading Innovations
- July – Memories Honoured through Generous Donations
- June – Recognizing Excellence in the Living Classrooms
- May – International Oral Health Summit
- April – Personal Perspectives at Walk with Me 2016
- March – A Recipe Resource for Healthy Aging in Ontario
- February – RIA Welcomes Newest Chair, Dr. Linda Lee
- January – Research, Education, Practice: The RIA’s Strategic Plan 2016-2020
Past Editions of these publications can be found in Newsletter Archives