Focusing on essential leadership capabilities that are in demand for today’s leaders, this 180-hour certificate program is for leaders and aspiring leaders, across all departments, at all levels of your organization. It meets the requirements for a program of instruction for Administrators in the Regulations under the Long-Term Care Homes Act.
• Integrates leadership and management capabilities
• Customized to your organization
• Learners build Personal Leadership Portfolios
• Delivered through a hybrid learning format (mixture of in-class and online)
• Interactive online learning resources
• Engaging webinars and videos
• Individual and group learning activities
• Expert speakers and case studies
Duration: 180-hours (complete within seven months)
Start Date: November 12, 2015
End Date: July 30, 2016
Location: Doon (Kitchener) Campus
UPCOMING ERCC Courses:
ERCC Trainer Course is a 24-hour certificate course designed for staff educators, nurses and personal support workers (PSWs). After completing the course, participants will be certified (by Conestoga College and RIA) to teach ERCC for PSWs Course to other PSWs within their organization. This course is ideal for long-term care, retirement living, home care, continuing care, specialized geriatric services, acute care and other older adult care settings.