The Leadership Program for Long-Term Care and Retirement Living is a continuing education program (developed by RIA and Conestoga College) that focuses on essential leadership capabilities that are in demand for today’s leaders. Better leadership, better performance.
Leadership Program for Organizations
- Are you an organization that needs a high performance leadership team that brings value to your workplace? Learn more about our corporate continuing education certificate program.
Leadership Program for Individuals
- Are you an individual that wants to enhance your leadership skills? Learn more about our continuing education certificate program.
This leadership program meets the requirements for a program of instruction for Administrators in the Regulations under the Long-Term Care Homes Act. It can be adapted for aspiring leaders in home care, continuing care, specialized geriatric services, and acute care.
Leadership Webinar Series
- A Leadership Program for Long-Term Care and Retirement Living free webinar series is taking place during Spring 2017.
- This three-part webinar series includes:
- Coaching for Performance: Understanding the Meaning of Work on Friday, March 31, 2017, 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EST
- Conflict Management: Turning Workplace Conflict into Opportunity on Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EST
- Complaints: Finding the Value in this Gift on Tuesday, May 30, 2017, 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EST
For more details and to register, view the Leadership Webinar Series flyer.
Leadership BP Blogger
Follow us on Twitter @LTCLeadership
Supported in part by funding from the Government of Ontario to the Schlegel Centre for Learning, Research and Innovation in Long-Term Care (CLRI)