The 24-hour ERCC Trainer course certifies select staff members to facilitate peer-to-peer training. Trainers are prepared with the learning content and capabilities to facilitate and sustain knowledge and practice application in your home. They are supported through a series of facilitation resources included in our online toolkit.
Each module represents salient topics identified in consultation with the sector, including:
• Person-Centred Care • Infection Prevention and Control
• Safety and Mobility • Oral Care and Skin Integrity
• Continence • Nutrition and Hydration
• Delirium, Dementia and Depression • Pain and Comfort
• Palliative/End-of-Life Care • Self-Care
• Working with Others • Observational Assessment
Consider the Benefits:
- Better resident care outcomes
- Consistent approach to care
- Increased self confidence
- Increased job satisfaction
- Increased staff retention
Stay tuned for upcoming workshops!
For information on admissions, cost and registration, please contact:
Regina Dryngiewicz | firstname.lastname@example.org | 519-748-5220 ext. 3635
For course information, please contact:
Carly Szabo | email@example.com | 519-748-5220 ext. 3985
This program was developed by RIA and Conestoga College and is offered through continuing education at Conestoga College.