ERCC Team Member:
Using Conestoga College’s learning management system, trainers deliver the 12-hour ERCC Team Member course directly to their peers, on-site and in the context of your home. High-end videos and a variety of application exercises engage learners in both individual and shared reflective practice, situating learning in ways that are both meaningful and impactful to your teams and organization.
Each module represents salient topics identified in consultation with the sector, including:
• Person-Centred Care • Infection Prevention and Control
• Safety and Mobility • Oral Care and Skin Integrity
• Continence • Nutrition and Hydration
• Delirium, Dementia and Depression • Pain and Comfort
• Palliative/End-of-Life Care • Self-Care
• Working with Others • Observational Assessment
For information on admissions, cost and registration, please contact:
Regina Dryngiewicz | email@example.com | 519-748-5220 ext. 3635
For course information, please contact:
Carly Szabo | firstname.lastname@example.org | 519-748-5220 ext. 3985
This program was developed by RIA and Conestoga College and is offered through continuing education at Conestoga College.