The Schlegel CLRI and RIA co-hosted the second Culture Change Exchange on
Wednesday, December 7th, 2016
In-Person and Online Live-streaming
Featuring Dr. Allen Power,
Internationally-Renown Culture Change Mentor and Innovator
View the agenda (all times are EST)
The Schlegel CLRI and the RIA co-hosted an inaugural Culture Change Exchange at the Centre of Excellence for Innovation in Aging in Waterloo, Ontario in-person and live online streaming in May 2016. It and the December 2016 Culture Change Exchange were very successful events with many long-term care (LTC) homes across Ontario participating!
Join us for the March 16, 2017 Culture Change Exchange. For more details visit www.the-ria.ca/cce-march-2017/
- S1 – Welcome & Opening Remarks – Josie d’Avernas – RIA
- S2 – Culture Change Leadership & First Steps – Dr. Al Power – University of Rochester
- S3 – CBTM Our Journey to Changing Our Culture – Jo-Anne & Kim – St. Joseph’s Health Centre
- S4 – Colour It Your Way – Lynne Johnson & Pat Morden – Grey County & StoneHill Farm
- S6 – LTC eLearning Module Series – Bruyère Continuing Care – Marie-Pierre Dionne
- S7 – Promote Resident Empowerment – David, Sami, & Denis – Village of Erin Meadows
- S8 – Dawning Culture Change – Carrie McAiney & Sherry Dupuis – PiDC Alliance
- S9 – Ordinary & Extraordinary Teams in LTC – Veronique Boscart – Conestoga College
- S10 – Sienna Volunteer Initiative & the Resident Voice – Kelly Seow – Sienna Senior Living
- S11 – Pugs Not Drugs Reduction of Antipsychotics – Kami, Jill, & Cindy – Lakeland & Pinehaven
- S12 – Closing Remarks & Call to Action – Kim Fitzpatrick & Kate Ducak – RIA & Schlegel CLRI
- December 2016: Culture Change Exchange photo album
- January 2017: Everyone Has a Role to Play in Changing the Culture of Aging
Contact Chelsea White, Schlegel CLRI Project Officer with any registration or payment questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-904-0660 ext 4116.
Get in touch with Kate Ducak, Culture Change Project Officer with any other questions at email@example.com or 519-904-0660 ext 4107.
Check out the videos, stories, and more from our inaugural May 2016 Culture Change Exchange
Presented by the Schlegel Centre for Learning, Research, and Innovation in Long-Term Care, a program of the Schlegel-UW Research Institute for Aging.